Growing Industry Technology Leader Places Eighth in Inaugural Top 25 Tech Survey from The Lipsey Company
RealNex, the new technology company that brings together an integrated suite of market-leading solutions for the real estate industry formed last year by Pavonis Group, has earned a top ten spot in the inaugural 2015 Lipsey Survey of Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Technology firms. The company finished eighth on the list alongside other recognized industry technology powerhouses, and was also the only startup firm represented in the top ten, having officially launched only a year ago.
The survey was conducted by The Lipsey Company, a leading training and consulting firm specializing in the commercial real estate industry. With the growing demand for the use of technology in commercial real estate, Lipsey launched this brand new survey as an opportunity to determine where industry professionals ranked the technologies currently available. The Top 25 list is comprised of websites, software, cloud based solutions, CRM contact management systems, property marketing solutions, mobile applications and others. Results were determined through balloting, focus groups and interviews.
Led by CEO Jeffrey Finn, RealNex offers a toolset of offerings that work in concert to help commercial real estate professionals run their businesses more efficiently, providing the capability to contact, transact and leverage data in one setting.
“Growing the RealNex brand into a true technology leader has been our main objective since we launched in late spring of 2014. Our ranking in this survey alongside some of the most established names in the industry is a testament to how much we have achieved in less than one year,” added Finn. “We have created a singular platform of fully integrated services that we intend to keep building upon, with several new and innovative solutions expected to be added to our overall services mix over the long-term.”
The RealNex suite of services currently includes the following:
- Property Line, a property listing system that markets properties, promotes commercial brokerage companies, provides hosted listing systems and offers powerful marketing tools to the commercial broker.
- REI Wise, a leading real estate analysis software company that offers a premier “Propose to Close™” solution that streamlines the process of proposal creation, financial investment and comparative lease analysis to the development of flyers, brochures, electronic publications, property websites and secure deal rooms.
- Real Estate Assistant (REA), a leading project, property and client tracking customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Ten Eight, an online portal and an app that is set to revolutionize deals and communications between brokers, landlords and tenants. The online portal allows all parties involved in a leasing transaction to efficiently and instantaneously share communications, eliminating paper correspondence and the need for copious emails.
- BuzzTarget, a 3-in-1 marketing system for commercial real estate professionals allowing free unlimited listings, targeted email marketing distribution to an organically-grown community of industry professionals, and the ability to manage and distribute to private contact lists.
For more information or to sign up for a free 15-day trial, please visit the new RealNex website at www.realnex.com.
RealNex is a leading commercial real estate technology solutions company. It strives to become the portal and marketplace for the commercial real estate industry by acquiring and aggregating leading sector solutions to improve marketplace efficiency, transparency and liquidity with overwhelming value. Its singular solution is designed to improve user success by increasing accuracy, professionalism and productivity, while streamlining activity, enhancing industry collaboration and eliminating redundancies. By consolidating multiple point solutions, RealNex will offer a sector based modules that provide more comprehensive functionality and greater utility while also being easier to use and more affordable to consume.