Commercial Real Estate Technology Leader Introduces Interactive Web-Based Hub for Quick Access to Numerous RealNex Offerings
STAFFORD, Texas, June 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- RealNex, the technology company that brings together an integrated suite of market-leading solutions for the real estate industry, is announcing the launch of the new Realnex.com, a web-based portal designed to provide one-stop mobile access to the company's holistic suite of synergistic offerings.
Led by CEO Jeffrey Finn, the multiple offerings that comprise the RealNex toolset work in concert to help commercial real estate professionals run their businesses more efficiently, providing the capability to contact, transact and leverage data in one setting. This new interactive website allows users to access all of the company's diverse tools and services through a single portal and interface, which includes:
- Public and hosted private property listing systems
- eMarketing campaigns to broadcast to your proprietary list or our vast public marketplace
- Tenant Rep and Leasing Agency Transaction management portal and an app that streamlines deals and communications between brokers, landlords and tenants
- Financial Investment and comparative lease analysis
- Investment sales platform that includes automated proposal, offering memorandum and collateral material generation including property websites and secure Deal Room
- CRE specific Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with comprehensive property, project and client profiles, including pipeline management, commission tracking and comparable sales and lease history
"The new RealNex.com portal underscores our commitment to becoming the industry's most comprehensive solution for commercial real estate professionals," said Finn. "Our company was created in response to the simplicity, economy of scale, and centralized expertise the market has long been searching for. The user-friendly RealNex.com takes this concept to the next level, offering our customers an interactive online portal and single entry to our entire lineup of services wherever they are, at an affordable monthly price."
Realnex.com users will have the ability to manage their own account from their MyRealNex page as well as seamlessly tap into all of the services at once without multiple log-ins, through an easy-to-use sidebar menu. For more information or to sign up for a free 15-day trial, please visit the new RealNex website at www.realnex.com.