Commercial Real Estate Technology Firm Continues To Grow Customer Base and Enhance Reputation as Market Leader RealNex, the real estate technology company formed by the Pavonis Group, is reporting a solid first half of the year in 2015, with a continued increase in its customer base and strong business volume that has put the company on the map as a tech market leader. RealNex, which is led by CEO Jeffrey Finn, is focused on uniting the fragmented commercial real estate industry by combining a variety of disparate tools and services into one holistic organization. The current suite of services is comprised of Property Line, a property listing system; REI Wise, a real estate analysis and property marketing solution; Real Estate Assistant (REA), a customer relationship management (CRM) system; Ten Eight, an online portal and an app for leasing and tenant representation; and BuzzTarget, a 3-in-1 marketing system to optimize e-marketing campaigns. In just the last six months, the company has added several hundred new subscribers to the full RealNex Suite of products, which is offered to users at a cost of just $85 per month. These subscribers include professionals from such prominent commercial real estate firms as Jones Lang LaSalle, CBRE, NGKF, Cushman & Wakefield, DTZ as well as a host leading local and regional firms. “The first half of 2015 has been extremely productive for RealNex, and we believe we’re on track to achieve even more by year’s end, “ noted Finn. “Our strong performance to date demonstrates that our strategy is working and that the industry recognizes the value what we bring to the table. We are pleased to have increased our network of customers over the last few months, and the experienced team we have built continues to seek out new opportunities and ways to expand our diverse offerings.” Finn adds, “It’s also been especially gratifying to observe how all of our services continue to work in concert with one another. While many of our users sign up for individual solutions, more and more are finding that there is overwhelming value with the combined offering of the entire suite of RealNex solutions.” Other highlights for RealNex in 2015 include:
- The launch of RealNex.com, a web-based portal designed to provide one-stop mobile access to the company’s holistic suite of synergistic offerings. This new interactive website allows users to access all of the company’s diverse tools and solutions through a single portal and interface.
- The addition of the new Buzz Target Standard to the RealNex Suite, which includes email campaigns to personal prospect lists, from the free Basic list and search only subscription.
- An announced agreement to provide the REI Wise PowerBroker® solution to Century 21 Commercial’s entire Investment Sales Network
- RealNex finished as the highest ranked start-up and the eighth overall in the inaugural 2015 Lipsey Survey of Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Technology firms.
- The company has hosted a series of successful training and educational webinars, focused on key industry topics such as social media marketing and financial analysis.
For more information or to sign up for a free 15-day trial, please visit the RealNex website at www.realnex.com.