HOUSTON-February 1, 2018-RealNex, a commercial real estate technology company, today announced the launch of the second phase of its all new MarketPlace. Built upon the legacy of Property Line and Buzz Target, the new Listing Management solution combines the best of both to deliver a powerful tool for brokers seeking to market or find properties for their clients. The new site can be found at www.realnexmarketplace.com.
The Listing Management platform comes on the heels of the recently released new public list and search MarketPlace. The Free List and Search allows individuals to engage in detailed searches for property and access property profiles together with area demographic and business intelligence to enable meaningful analysis. The elegant map based interface provides for powerful search iterations to identify just the right availabilities. You can even save multiple searches, returning from time-to-time to refresh. In addition, users can set their profiles to receive alerts as new offerings that meet their needs become available.
The new listing management solution offers a host of robust value-added tools.
- Client Watch Lists – Share searches with clients and set them up for notifications and alerts
- Emarket Campaigns – Create flyers and run emarket campaigns to private lists as well as to the RealNex global community
- Advanced Analytics – Track all the activity on your listings and campaigns with comprehensive dashboards of clicks, views, opens, downloads and more
- Featured Property Listings – showcase your property at the head of the pack with featured property placement and highlights
Users can make their MarketPlace experience even better with the integration of the RealNex Suite. The RealNex Suite includes, CRM, Financial Analytics and Marketing Presentation capabilities. When combined with MarketPlace clients receive additional capabilities such as:
- Private and Secure Deal Rooms – attach deal room to your listing and set up a controlled accelerated sales process
- CRM Integration – pull prospects to run campaigns and up-date history with all leads and activities.
“Brokers need more than simple list and search tools. They need a robust ability to streamline the transaction process. Our complete solution enables clients to buy, sell and lease faster,” noted RealNex CEO Jeffrey Finn. “We have integrated CRM, private and secure deal rooms, email marketing, refined search and presentation tools with a vast database of properties and market participants to create a truly dynamic and efficient marketplace.”
Beyond property listings, the MarketPlace also hosts professional profiles of industry specialists so clients seeking service providers can easily identify the most qualified talent.
“We are extremely excited about this new solution. With decades of industry leadership experience, our team is committed to bringing greater transparency to the market. The New MarketPlace allows the RealNex community to dynamically engage to accelerate transaction cycles,” said Mark Kingston, RealNex Chairman.
RealNex is a leading commercial real estate technology solutions company. It strives to become the portal and marketplace for the commercial real estate industry by integrating sector-based solutions to improve marketplace efficiency, transparency and liquidity. Its singular solution is designed to improve user success by increasing accuracy, professionalism and productivity.
Kim Oanh Nguyen
+1 (281) 369-5670